Add new comment

Dr. Grant,

Thank you for visiting NCpedia and your feedback. I recommend contacting the Audiovisusal Materials Unit ( at the State Archives of North Carolina and/or the North Carolina Collection Photographic Archives ( for reference requests regarding photographs. I will also forward your question to our NCpedia team. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Francesca Evans, Government & Heritage Library